My Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Modification, Family Law & Child Custody
Committed to providing you with reliable service
CICCOLELLA FAMILY LAW, PC, is a law firm limited to the practice of Family Law cases. With a support staff that includes a Certified Public Accountant, social worker and paralegal, the lawfirm tailors a team approach to the resolution, and if necessary, the litigation of issues collateral to the breakdown of the marriage. The firm has a significant practice in custody, including intrastate and interstate custody issues and financial issues related to divorce. The firm specializes in high conflict divorces, including abductions and cases where protective services are involve. The firm is experienced in complex property division claims. With 44 years of experience, John Ciccolella focuses on the success of each case. Please read my profile to learn more about Mr.Ciccolella’s professional background.
Knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Ciccolella Family Law, PC has a thorough understanding of Colorado law. I work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Modification: As life goes on, your financial and personal situations may change. I am experienced in helping you modify child support, child custody, visitation and alimony agreements to suit the best interests of you and your family.
- Family Law: Changes in your family structure pose many challenges.Whether you are experiencing marital conflict, or facing another issue close to home, you need a family law attorney who can help you find solutions for your legal problems. I answer all of your questions as I guide you through your family law matter.
- Child Custody: When you are going through a divorce, the well-being of your children is always a top priority. I have significant experience in all aspects of child custody law. I am dedicated to protecting your right to raise your child in a healthy environment.
- Divorce: Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. There are many decisions you have to make, such as child custody and spousal support. During your divorce, you need an experienced attorney to advocate for the best interests of you and your family. I am dedicated to helping you through the divorce process.
- Alimony: When you get a divorce, there are many decisions that you and your ex-spouse need to make, including financial support. Alimony, or spousal support, is a major part of divorce law. I work with you to reach an equitable alimony agreement.
- Equitable Distribution of Property: In , upon a divorce, all marital property must be divided equitably. I guide you through the equitable distribution legal process, ensuring that your rights are upheld.
When you retain the services of Ciccolella Family Law, PC, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact a reputable Colorado Springs law firm today
Ciccolella Family Law, PC sees your case through from start to finish. Let me work with you to address your legal concerns. My offices are conveniently located in Colorado Springs. Call the firm at 719-636-1561 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.